< Helping to support us />
dressCode is run on a voluntary basis by three full-time teachers. Support from industry is essential to be able to run annual hackathons and show girls the amazing opportunities there are available in the tech industry.
How you can get involved with the project?
Invest in this growing grassroots initiative to help inspire the next generation of girls in tech and help bridge the divide between industry and Education.
Let’s help close the gender gap in Computing Science together.
If you or your company believes in investing in the future of tech talent, send a message to get involved and support dressCode. There are many ways you can help:
- Host a dressCode hackathon at your offices.
- Sponsor a dressCode hackathon.
- Partner with dressCode to provide an industry challenge.
- Co-brand an event or campaign.
- Donate to dressCode. This is a non-profit charity and all funds go back to getting more girls into Computing Science you would work with dressCode to ensure you have involvement how your donation went back into grassroots level.
We’d love to hear from you!
If you are an organisation, business, or government you can help create the future of tech talent by getting involved and supporting dressCode.
Help us support girls who want to learn to code, we can only run with the support from people like you and sponsorship from industry.